Friday, November 23, 2007

Refreshing

I found a blog entry linked from the Daily Kos which was a refreshing read. The writer is a democratic female under the name "ProgressForAmerica." The blog entitled, "Why, as a Reasonable Women, I Cannot Vote for Hillary Clinton" voiced the writer's respect for Clinton along with her doubts concerning Clinton's run for the presidency.

Instead of ranting and raving about the failures of the Bush administration and the Republican party in general, the writer points out the faults of the Democratic party throughout the past 15 years which have curbed their attempts at the White House.

I was surprised that I found the entry on the Daily Kos, but I'm glad that I stumbled across it on a site that I usually not prone to exploring. It just goes to show the extensiveness of the internet as a medium of information.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/11/22/165642/08

No comments: